Thursday, September 10, 2015

Gratitude Journal #272

Today, I am grateful for the season of pumpkin spice everything! It's not officially fall yet, and the temperatures here in southwest Ohio are definitely summery, but oh, my. The leaves are just starting to change, and my favorite season is almost here!

Source


Today, I am grateful for bowling with my boys. Nick won both games. I at least beat George both games. Life is good.


Today, I am grateful for having two teenage boys in the house. This one just turned 13 and requested his usual birthday trip to the Newport Aquarium. We've gone to that aquarium for so many years the fish know us by name.


Today, I am grateful this young man stood up for me while we were bowling. I bowled a strike, and Nick groaned. Without skipping a beat, Jack rounded on him and demanded, "You be supportive, mister!"

Today, I am grateful for supportive friends and family.

Today, I am grateful for memory, because through it, we do not forget those precious lives lost years ago on September 11, 2001.



What are you grateful for today?



1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for so much...where do I begin! My family, my health, my country, my wonderful friends IRL and those that I treasure and yet have never met including you! I am grateful for whats to come and what has been. I am grateful for a happy life, one that has been filled with much love!
    hugs mf

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!